HOTEL NEAR CORK AIRPORT
Cork Airport is very accessible from the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs being a short 15 minutes’ drive or 8 kilometres in distance.
Clayton Hotel Silver Springs may be easily accessed by taxi from Cork Airport and the fare would usually cost €20. There are a number of hire car companies based at Cork Airport including Avis, Hertz and Europcar should you wish to hire a car from Cork Airport in advance of your stay.
Cork Airport has daily international departures and arrivals from across Europe including a number of UK flights from London City, Stansted, Gatwick & Heathrow, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester & Newcastle. Cork Airport is connected to most major European cities including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Munich & Paris.
Driving Directions from Cork Airport to the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs…
- Turn left coming out of main airport entrance, continue straight down the road
- Go straight through first junction
- At roundabout take the 4th exit N25 Dublin road
- Continue on dual carriageway.
- Come through Jack Lynch tunnel
- At first roundabout take left for city centre
- Continue on dual carriageway until you see the sign for Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
- Take left onto the flyover
- Take a right at the top of the flyer and then a right and left into the hotel.
Driving time approx. 15 mins (depending on time of day & traffic).LESS INFORMATION