Working with our partners TeamBuild.ie, fun, creative team building activities can be tailored to suit your needs, whether you are a small business or multinational. Popular activities include:
- Creative Challenge – Taking place in the conference centre, this is a 21st-century take on the traditional quiz and treasure hunt combined for up to 1,500. App-based, it will spice up your conference or company social event.
- Pipeline International – How are your diplomatic skills? Will you cause an incident?
- Blind Bidding – Are you brave enough?
- Dragons Den Experience – You’ve seen it on the telly…You know what you have to do…
- The Box – Open the box enclosing your mind, release the wild…
- Vrooommm – Get your inner engineer working.
- The DaVinci Code Challenge is a combination of all that is good in a treasure hunt combined with old-fashioned puzzle-solving and research. Clayton Hotel Silver Springs is the preferred location to start and end the Cork Treasure Hunt. Taking in the full breadth of the city’s history, this tablet GPS app-based challenge is a fun and rewarding activity that ensures people get to know the different facets of this interesting city and mix with its greatest asset, its people.
The spacious, well-equipped conference rooms make it easy to run indoor training events such as:
- Stress & Time Management
- Team Management Profiles
There are a number of events available for the evening that clients can enjoy while having dinner to have a fun but relaxing night:
- The Murder Mystery – One of your fellow diners has a lethal streak…
- Casino Night – Do you feel lucky?
- Dinner Game – The perfect icebreaker before your meal.