With their creativity, experience and enthusiasm, TeamBuild.ie deliver hundreds of successful team building events every year. Whether you are a small business or major multinational, Clayton Hotel Silver Springs and TeamBuild.ie will tailor the event specifically to suit your needs.
Popular activities include:
Indoor Team Building
Creative Challenge – A 21st century take on traditional quiz and treasure hunt combined for up to 1,500 delegates in the conference centre. It is app-based incorporating challenges and a treasure hunt which will spice up any conference or company social event. Race to find the answers, work with props and other teams to gain the highest score. Tasks based on observation, problem solving, actions, creativity and interaction with other teams without having to leave the venue.
- Pipeline International – How are your diplomatic skills? Will you cause an incident?
- Blind Bidding – Are you brave enough?
- Dragons’ Den Experience – You’ve seen it on the telly… You know what you have to do…
- The Box – open the box enclosing your mind, release the wild…
- Vrooommm – get you inner engineer working.
Outdoor Team Building
The DaVinci Code Challenge is a combination of all that is good in a treasure hunt combined with old-fashioned puzzle solving and research.
Clayton Hotel Silver Springs is the preferred location to start and end the Cork Treasure Hunt encompasses the full breadth of the city’s history. This tablet GPS app based challenge is a fun and rewarding activity that ensures people get to know the different facets of this interesting city and mix with its greatest asset, it’s people.
There are a number of events available for the evening that clients can enjoy while having dinner at one of a number of eating options the Clayton Hotel Cork City provides or if they just want to have a fun but relaxing night:
- The Murder Mystery – one of your fellow diners has a lethal streak…
- Casino Night – Do you feel lucky?
- Dinner Game – the perfect icebreaker before your meal.
The spacious, well-equipped conference rooms make it easy to run indoor training events such as: MBTI, Stress & Time Management, Team Management Profiles.