Afternoon tea in Cork at the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs is served in the cosy and atmospheric Tivoli Bar.
Be dazzled by the impressive glass encased fireplace of the Tivoli Bar, creating a welcoming, warm atmosphere. Enjoy comfortable seating, panoramic views over the river Lee, delicious afternoon tea and a wide selection of hot beverages. Our Tivoli Bar is the ideal spot to sit and watch the world go by while availing of High Tea.
Afternoon Tea Menu of Mouth Watering Delights
The Afternoon Tea menu is selected by the chef and is created and presented charmingly. The finger sized portions, delicate pastries and cakes are delicious and certainly won’t disappoint. An example of what our Afternoon Tea menu includes, is:
- mouth-watering delights such as Kilmore Quay smoked salmon with red onions & caper open sandwiches
- free range breast of chicken with pesto mayonnaise open sandwiches
- warm homemade scones with homemade jam & cream and much more
Range of Menus: Gluten-Free Afternoon Tea
There is a wide range of menus to suit special dietary requirements such as wheat or gluten-free, vegan, dairy intolerant and more.
If you fancy adding a special touch to your afternoon tea you may also add a glass of bubbly or Mimosa.
Afternoon Tea Times
Afternoon Tea is served from 2.30pm-5:00pm from Monday- Saturday and should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment.
Cost of Afternoon Tea
- Afternoon Tea Prices: only €28.00 for two people
- Afternoon Tea with a glass of prosecco or a glass of mimosa price: €40.00 for two people