The very spacious accessible rooms fully adhere to current Irish regulation regarding disabled access rooms.
Some key features include the following:
- Visual alarms for deaf and hard of hearing
- Pull emergency assistance cords for alarms in the bathroom
- Lowered toilet, wash basins and hand dryers
- Widened doorways with lowered handles
- Subtitles available on in-room televisions with remote control use
The public grounds of Clayton Hotel Silver Springs are very accessible for all guests. There are two lifts within the main hotel which reach all floors in the hotel. There are disabled toilets on the ground floor, ramps at the front of the hotel and ample disabled parking near the main entrances.
Please contact the team for further information on +353 21 450 7533.LESS INFORMATION